Low Rate Loans For Smart Commercial Borrowers
Smart Rate Commercial Capital, commercial mortgage brokers in Detroit, MI, provides commercial loans, mortgages and financing for commercial property owners, real estate investors, and business owners at a time when most banks and lenders are not willing to close these loans.
Don’t let the credit tightening policies of most lenders and the state of the current economy stop you from closing your deal! If you’ve been turned down by the banks or other lenders, we can help.
If you’ve been told that “nobody is doing commercial loans right now”, you’ve been talking to the wrong people. Give us a call at (586) 203-2126 or fill out our short commercial mortgage rate quote form to get started and get real world answers today.
Today’s Commercial Financing Climate
Now is the time to get financed – or refinanced. We’re seeing an improving situation overall in the financing markets right now. Rates for conventional commercial loans are down in the mid to upper 4%’s. We loan all over the U.S., but are proud to be a Michigan commercial lender, so we were happy to see that “as of Aug. 12, the Michigan office of the SBA had made 2,032 loans worth $710.4 million through its 7(a) and 504 programs, says Allen Cook, deputy director of the Michigan SBA office. That compares with 1,614 loans worth $480.4 million for all of fiscal 2010, which ended Sept. 30.” (source: Crain’s Detroit Business). This is a huge uptick, and is a sign of a general improvement nationwide.
Whether you need conventional or creative financing, Smart Rate Commercial Capital has many funding sources to help you finance your commercial and multi-family loans including commercial banks, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Hud, as well as CMBS (commercial mortgage backed securities), insurance companies, hedge funds and private investors.
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Here is a short list of the programs we offer. If your situation isn’t covered here, give us a call – our commercial mortgage brokers might still be able to help you:
- Physician loans or doctor loans
- Commercial loans for other professionals including chiropractors, dentists, attorneys, etc.
- Medical office building financing
- Owner occupied commercial refinances
- SBA 504, SBA 7A, Fannie Mae and HUD multi-family loans
- Multi-family financing and apartment building mortgages
- Hotel and motel financing
- Shopping center and retail center financing
- Office building financing
- and most other types of commercial real estate mortgages and financing
General Business Financing Available Too
- Merchant account advance loans
- Business cash advance or credit card factoring oans
- Secured business loans
- Lease refinances
- Equipment leasing for machine tools, construction equipment, medical equipment, manufacturing and plant equipment
- Franchise start up loans
- Bridge loans
- Investor loans
- Self storage loans
- Automotive related loans for dealers, repair shops, brake and muffler shops
- Assisted living facility loans
- Loans for manufactured housing or mobile home communities
- and more
Our Commercial Mortgage Guidelines
Each loan we place is underwritten or looked at differently based on the type of loan, the type of property, the credit of the borrower or borrowers, the loan amount requested, the loan amount to property value ratio, and the cash flow of the property or the business.
Smart Rate Commercial Capital provides commercial mortgage loans from $ 400,000 to $12,000,000. Higher loan amounts will be looked at on a case by case basis – please call directly to discuss higher loan amounts.
We also offer general business financing with flexible amounts and terms.